- plugging in a USB: what’s the worst that can happen?. Where some friends and I use a Raspberry Pi Zero to inject malicious keystrokes into my computer. For MIT’s Computer Systems Security class (6.858).
- deep learning with satellite data. A writeup of the landslide detection project I did as a visiting researcher at University of Sannio.
- building an arduino sleep tracking device. An IoT project I did in Freshman year with some friends for MIT’s Embedded Systems class (6.08).
- using LSTMs to imagine how Shakespeare would have rapped. My first ever real programming project.
- Constitutions of Web3. An essay and metaconstitution for decentralized organizations. A collaboration between Verses and Metagov I helped steward.
- Max Langenkamp, Daniel Yue. How Open Source Machine Learning Shapes AI, AIES ‘22: Proceedings of the 2022 AAAI/ACM Conference on AI, Ethics, and Society.
- Max Langenkamp, Melissa Flagg. AI Hubs: Europe and CANZUK, Center for Security and Emerging Technology
- Max Langenkamp, Allan Costa and Chris Cheung. Hiring Fairly in the Age of Algorithms, SSRN
- Silvia Ullo, Max Langenkamp, Tuomas Oikarinen et al. Landslide Geohazard Assessment with Convolutional Neural Networks Using Sentinel-2 Imagery Data IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2019